Lightforce CBFASCIA Replacement Switch Fascia Ford Ranger PXII
Lightforce CBFASCIA Replacement Switch Fascia Panel to suit Ford Ranger PXII
Lightforce CBFASCIA Replacement Switch Fascia (Ranger PXII)
Lightforce Custom Built replacement switch fascia for the Ford Ranger PX MK2, replaces the existing fascia that is located in the central lower dash. It has two x 12 volt outlets and is compatible with all 37 PX MK2 models and the three Ford Everest models. The finish of the replacement switch fascia for the Ford Ranger PX MK2 is matte black, and installation takes approximately 30 minutes and only requires a 7mm ring spanner and medium screwdriver as the surrounding panels simply pull off (a little force is required as each panel has at least 6 retaining clips).
The fascia is a direct replacement panel with zero modification required to the existing surrounding console, maintaining the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) look of the vehicle. It will accommodate 3 standard OEM style switches. The standard switch used is the popular and readily available late model aftermarket Toyota switch (Lightforce part # CBSWTY2) as used in the 200 Series Landcruiser and Prado 150. A single switch (CBSWTY2) and two switch blanks are provided with the fascia; the blanks have been designed to accommodate the REDARC® Tow-Pro™ remote brake controller. On the back of the blanks will be two corresponding indents to aid in drilling the two required holes, and extra blanks are available.
When fitting the Tow-Pro™ remote brake controller it is recommended purchasing the optional network cable (P#CBRJ45) as the cable supplied in the original kit will not fit due to space restrictions within the console. The fascia relocates in the exact same mounting points as the original so no additional fixtures or adhesives are required.
The two existing 12v outlets will need to be removed from the original fascia and refitted into the new fascia that incorporates the switches. This is where the medium screwdriver is required.
OPTIONS FOR THE FORD RANGER PX MK2 SWITCH FASCIA:
- Dual 2.1 amp (4.2A in total) outputs that are fully regulated and surge protected.
- Independent illumination that is fully dimmable via existing dash light circuit, separate from the main input power, so illumination is not always on; a unique feature of our product.
- All cables are over 1.5 metres long, USB power input (red wire) in is fitted with a Micro-2 fuse tap for direct fitment to the fuse box. Earth cable (black wire) is pre-terminated with a ring terminal and independent LED illumination (blue wire) for connection to existing dash light circuit.
- The optional network cable (P#CBRJ45) is 1200mm long with a wire gauge of 24AWG and is designed to fit neatly within the limited space available.
In addition to the switch blank and switch, our dual 2.1 amp USB charger is also compatible with this fascia however the USB charger will only fit in the centre position.
It is suitable for charging high powered devices like tablets, mobile phones and gaming consoles or powering navigation units and in car DVR’s.
- Dual 2.1A (4.2A) outlets
- 5.1 Volts regulated output
- 1.5 Metre long cables
- 5 Amp Micro-2 fuse tap for the dual USB outlets
- 2 Amp fuse for illumination
- Independent blue LED illumination
- Matt black face
If you are wanting more light from your PX/PX MK2 interior light check out our LED COB upgrades in Interior Lighting.
- 2015+ Ford Ranger PXII
- 1 x Fascia to suit Ford Ranger PX2
- 1 x CBSWTY2 switch
- 2 x Switch blanks
- 1 x Instructions